Thursday, March 26, 2009

Doctor's Visit!











Molli had to go for her 2 month doctor's visit yesterday (even though she was really 7 weeks old). She has grown to 23 inches and weighs 11 lbs and 1 oz! The doctor said she was big enough now that we didn't have to wake her every 3 hours to feed her during the day if she was sleeping. Since then, she has woken up and wanted to eat about every 4 hours during the day. She is sleeping great through the night too. Right now, we feed her at around 9:00 in the evening and then she wakes up once during the night, usually after ~6 hours and then not again until the next morning.
At the visit, she also had to have her first round of shots! She got 3 shots in her legs and had an oral vaccination too. She did great. She only cried for about 30 seconds and then stopped after I gave her her pacifier. She had some big tears though! The nurse who gave them to her was really quick so that was good! I do think it was harder on me watching it than it was on her. She ran a little bit of a temperature later that day and through the night, but is doing better now. The doctor told us to give her Tylenol before we got to the office so I think that helped. They told us she might be more fussy, want to be held more or sleep more. So far, she has been pretty sleepy, but not too fussy. You can see all of her band-aids in the top 3 pictures- pretty pitiful!

2 comments:

  1. So, Caroline thinks Molli looks like her in that cute pink outfit! I have to agree! I so want to kiss those big cheeks! Love you all!! Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, my posts say they are from Jennifer bc I had to use our work google account to get to post anything...sorry for the confusion! Steph

    ReplyDelete