Tuesday, January 27, 2009


As we begin our blog, we are 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant with our first little girl, Molli! She is due February 5th. We are very excited and can't wait to meet her! We are very thankful the pregnancy has been smooth so far (with the exception of some small contractions at 25 weeks). She is already keeping us busy getting things prepared as best we can, although we know there'll be many things to do after she arrives :) I haven't figured out a time when she is more active than others because she moves pretty much most of the day. It never gets old though! I do know she has the hiccups A LOT! It's pretty entertaining. I also think she likes to play hide and seek with Brandon already because she stops moving sometimes when he touches my belly. It's pretty funny to me although he doesn't always think so :) I go to the doctor each Friday and have been about 1 cm dilated and 70% effaced for about 3 weeks now. I haven't had any contractions or signs of early labor yet. We are trying to be patient as we wait for her to be ready for arrival! We'll keep you posted on the progress...

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your blog! I love all the pics of Molli's room! Our baby does the same thing when David tries to feel him move :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nanny,Pappy & Auntie Erica are so excited and Can't wait for Molli's arrival. We just hope the weather is all clear so we can be there to welcome her!! We love the new blog and you have done a great job!!

    ReplyDelete